Breville the Dual Boiler Espresso Machine Black Sesame BES980BKS
The modern world of espresso has brought all kinds of variables into your control. The Breville Dual Boiler gives you control over every variable you want, and more. Everything from brew temp, brew volume, pre-infusion variables are yours for the taking.
Try lighter roasts at higher temps, lower temps for the darker roasts. You might just find a combo you love from a bean you thought you did not. It will display shot times as well as turn itself on in the morning for you. Breville's has brought one of the most automated espresso machines on the market, it's super friendly.
You will appreciate the simple breakdown of the machine's workings. Consistent shots, back to back, just as you set them to be pulled. Dry pucks at the end, and creamy espresso goodness in your cup. Milk steaming is straight forward and easy with the steam wand.
This machine comes with 4 filter baskets, a steam pitcher, head cleaning supplies, everything you need to get started.
This machine will allow you to pull good shots and is easy to maintain. It even tells you when to clean the head. You can hit a button after you set it up and come back a few minutes later and it's done.
The espresso boiler, for the espresso shot, is PID temperature controlled, while a separate steam boiler offers instant and powerful steam on demand. So you can extract your shot at the right temperature, delivering optimal flavor, while simultaneously steaming your milk to cafe quality. What's more, there is another element in the group head, ensuring the entire system maintains a consistent temperature.
The Dual Boiler™ also features an Over Pressure Valve (OPV) which limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavors in the shot. It also offers a true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
The new Dual Boiler™ now includes a descaling function for cleaning at home, a Razor Dosing Tool for precision dosing and consistent extraction, plus a 1-year limited warranty.
All you'll need are some freshly ground beans and a bit of practice to rival the best cafe
- Included Grouphead Filters: 58mm single and dual-wall filters. Both in single and double shot sizes.
- Water Tank Capacity: Removable 84 oz. (2.5L), top-fill or rear-fill with integrated water filter
- Onboard Storage: Houses accessories (filter baskets and cleaning tools) when not in use
- Dual stainless steel boilers & dual Italian pumps. Boilers can be descaled by user
- Programmable shot temperature from 190°-205°F. Displays in either °F or °C
- Shot control defaults to duration to control espresso volume but can be changed to volumetric (both reprogrammable)
- Espresso pressure gauge monitors extraction pressure
- Backlit LCD displays extraction temperature, shot clock or clock
- Dedicated hot water outlet for Americanos & preheating cups
- 360° swivel steam wand with 3 hole tip '
- Fill Tank' alert prevents a shot from being pulled without sufficient water in the tank
- Removable drip tray with Empty Me! tray full indicator
- Drop Down Swivel Foot lifts machine upwards for easy maneuverability
- Heated cup warming tray
- BPA Free - all parts that come into contact with coffee & water
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Voltage: 110 - 120 Volts
- Wattage: 1700 Watts
FREE ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:
- 58mm Razor Dosing Tool
- 58mm full stainless steel portafilter
- 58mm single wall filter baskets (1 & 2 cup)
- 58mm dual wall filter baskets (1 & 2 cup)
- Integrated tamper
- 16 oz. (480ml) stainless steel milk jug
- Water hardness test strip
- Cleaning kit
- Water filter holder and water filter
WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
Warranty 1 Year Repair Warranty. With 30 days money-back and 14 days product return policy.
MESSAGE FROM THE OWNER:
You will love the BREVILLE Dual Boiler Espresso Machine Black Sesame for its ability to froth milk and make coffee at the same time. It will help you when making multiple drinks. I highly advise the Black Sesame to anyone who loves coffee!
- The BREVILLE Dual Boiler Espresso Machine Black Sesame espresso machine is still in stock now. Go ahead and place a secured order now to get yours
Order Cancellation/Shipping & Return Policy:
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY:We understand that sometimes customers have a change of heart and wish to cancel their order. Due to our commitment to process and ship orders as quickly as possible, we can only cancel orders up to 1 HOUR after they’ve been placed. To request an order cancellation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Note: After orders are successfully canceled, a refund is issued immediately but it may take 4 -10 business days for your bank or credit card company to release your funds.
SHIPPING POLICY:Here at My Dear Coffee, we are continually striving to process and ship orders as soon as possible and thanks to our amazing business relationship with our suppliers, we no longer carry inventory. All orders are shipped directly from the manufacturer. This greatly improves our order processing speed while allowing us to focus on adding new products/brands to our catalog.
Orders are processed between Monday - Friday Our manufacturers do not process or ship during the weekend or holidays. Order processing can take up to 72 hours ( typically much sooner ) Orders ship via UPS Order delivery is 4 - 10 business days after it ships. Orders placed before 3 pm EST ( Monday - Friday ) will usually ship the same day.
30 DAYS RETURN POLICY:Defective:
Please email us within 10 days of delivery to notify us of any manufacturer defects. We apologize for the inconvenience and we’ll make every possible effort to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.
First, we would like to thank you for ordering from us but if for any reason you are not happy with an item you purchased from us, you may return it within 30 days of delivery* ( may differ by brand ). The following guideline (s) apply to all returns:
Products must be in their original packaging and unused To request a return, please email us with your order number at email@example.com and you will be issued a return authorization number (RA#). Your return authorization number must be clearly marked on all shipping labels and must be written on a note or your packing slip and placed inside the package. You (the customer) are responsible for return shipping costs. Depending on the brand that you purchased, the product you’re returning is subject to a restocking fee and a return policy:
30 Day Return Policy / Minus Any Shipping Charges / 20% Restocking Fee
Return Shipping:Please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Neither we nor any of our manufacturers/suppliers/vendors guarantee that they will receive your returned item.
Once your return has been received and inspected, you will receive an email informing you whether your return has been accepted or denied. If your return has been accepted, a refund minus any restocking fees and shipping charges will be issued immediately. Denied returns may be sent back to you.
There is often some processing time before a refund is reflected in your account. Typically it takes 3 - 5 business days before your bank or credit card company officially posts your refund.