La Pavoni Europiccola Chrome Espresso Machine EPC-8
The LA PAVONI Europiccola Espresso Machine is a vintage designed handmade Italian product. It owns a superb nickel plated coat and makes great foamy cappuccinos and creamy expresso to quench your taste.
When using La Pavoni Europiccola, the La Pavoni Europiccola producing the world-class espresso shots
The Europiccola LA PAVONI comes with a ring on the filter holder that will assist you in keeping the filter in place when you eject it. The unit also comes with a cup filter that allows you to get a smooth coffee or cappuccino even when you are dealing with a standard pods ESE or milled coffee.
The LA PAVONI EPC-8 is simple to use. You can get started by raising the lever which immediately moves the piston into the group and forces water out. When you bring the lever down the released water then rushes down into the coffee cup, allowing you to control the flow.
- Boiler capacity is l. 0,80. which allows you to make one or two cups at a time
- Pressurestat to keep a constant pressure in the boiler
- Nickel plated, solid brass boilers
- Number of cups of espresso brewed is equal to 8
- Internal thermostat so you can control pressure
- With the Boiler pressure at 0,7-0,8 bar, your heated water gets to its destination each time you move the lever.
- The average heating time is 5 min for a quick supply of your favorite drink.
- Dual Frother so you can froth your milk on the side
- Safety Valve to release the pressure when needed and maintain safety.
- Steam tap with interchangeable device-steam pipes to ensure great productivity and delivery.
- Steam delivery is 10 min
- Water level indicator that lets you know when it is time to refill your tank
- Internal re-set switch in case of overheating
- A Steam Jet that can be interchanged easily with the Cappuccino Automatic, and that provides you with that extra frothy or warm milky touch you need.
- Indicator light to keep you in the loop of your favorite espresso machine operation
- A Cappuccino Automatic feature sits on the opening valve to automatically suck the milk into the cup, which can easily exchange for the Steam Jet
- Temperature control pilot to protect the life of your element when the water level is low.
- Manual reset for a safer thermostat
- Pressurestat to maintain the right pressure in the boiler
- Weight is 5,5 Kg to ensures that anyone in your family can move it if need be
- Heating element 950 W
- Width, Depth, Height 200x290x320 mm
- The LA PAVONI has an alimentation of 220-240V 50/60Hz – 120V 60Hz to ensure you can power up this machine in any available voltage.
- Made in Italy
MESSAGE FROM THE OWNER:
This machine is just great! It takes a little practice to pull a good shot but I think that in a short period of time you can pull outstanding shots. This machine defines the true art of espresso.
- The LA PAVONI Europiccola Chrome is still in stock now. Go ahead and place a secured order now to get yours
Overview of la Pavoni
Order Cancellation/Shipping & Return Policy:
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY:We understand that sometimes customers have a change of heart and wish to cancel their order. Due to our commitment to process and ship orders as quickly as possible, we can only cancel orders up to 1 HOUR after they’ve been placed. To request an order cancellation, please email email@example.com as soon as possible.
Note: After orders are successfully canceled, a refund is issued immediately but it may take 4 -10 business days for your bank or credit card company to release your funds.
SHIPPING POLICY:Here at My Dear Coffee, we are continually striving to process and ship orders as soon as possible and thanks to our amazing business relationship with our suppliers, we no longer carry inventory. All orders are shipped directly from the manufacturer. This greatly improves our order processing speed while allowing us to focus on adding new products/brands to our catalog.
Orders are processed between Monday - Friday Our manufacturers do not process or ship during the weekend or holidays. Order processing can take up to 72 hours ( typically much sooner ) Orders ship via UPS Order delivery is 4 - 10 business days after it ships. Orders placed before 3 pm EST ( Monday - Friday ) will usually ship the same day.
30 DAYS RETURN POLICY:Defective:
Please email us within 10 days of delivery to notify us of any manufacturer defects. We apologize for the inconvenience and we’ll make every possible effort to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.
First, we would like to thank you for ordering from us but if for any reason you are not happy with an item you purchased from us, you may return it within 30 days of delivery* ( may differ by brand ). The following guideline (s) apply to all returns:
Products must be in their original packaging and unused To request a return, please email us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be issued a return authorization number (RA#). Your return authorization number must be clearly marked on all shipping labels and must be written on a note or your packing slip and placed inside the package. You (the customer) are responsible for return shipping costs. Depending on the brand that you purchased, the product you’re returning is subject to a restocking fee and a return policy:
30 Day Return Policy / Minus Any Shipping Charges / 20% Restocking Fee
Return Shipping:Please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Neither we nor any of our manufacturers/suppliers/vendors guarantee that they will receive your returned item.
Once your return has been received and inspected, you will receive an email informing you whether your return has been accepted or denied. If your return has been accepted, a refund minus any restocking fees and shipping charges will be issued immediately. Denied returns may be sent back to you.
There is often some processing time before a refund is reflected in your account. Typically it takes 3 - 5 business days before your bank or credit card company officially posts your refund.